sábado, 10 de outubro de 2009

Children's Day


Today is 10th of Octuber, a Saturday. After a whole week of hard work, and College, I'm studying again, in the afternoon, it's 16:09, and I haven't yet stopped.

I'm in a better mood than the other days I wrote, I feel. Anyway, nothing's got where I wanted it to get, but I think that's near than before, so I must to cheer up myself, 'cause if I don't do this, I think that maybe I won't be here when the things are really better.

Monday we have a holiday in my country, and this is good (funny maybe). Children's Day, but the holiday isn't for this reason, it is for the Holy Mary, mother of Jesus. This holiday existies since 1980s, I don't remember the right year.
For the religious ones, follows a site wich has the Holy Bible in English: www.biblegateway.com
http://www.inglespraque.com/ (this is just something interesting for Brazilians who study English!)
I'll enjoy this to study a lot, because I won't have enough time after this. Of course, I do need to sleep, I haven't slept well all this days: there are always a lot of things to do, wich can be my own job, or the college, but I'm not complaining just showing some facts...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário