quarta-feira, 5 de agosto de 2009

A hard day

Well, much things to talk about...
Ok. It has such a long time that I don`t type a line here. But let`s start intead writing day by day, I`ll start writing about yesterday.
The 4th of august was very full. I left home at almost eight am. I arrived at the work at 8:15... I use to come by bycicle. Well, I worked a lot, did a plenty of documents, and bought some material we need here in the factory. I left my work at 5:15, I had no time to lunch, at least not much. I was worried because I had to present two works at graduation, and I needed to leave at 4:00 am, my correct living time.
Well, even with a little time I've done my part, I presented my works, and the classemates seemed to like this. Both works were in grupo, but saying the truth, I think we should have presented a better work. And of course, the classe should have read more, and asked us something else about that things.
After this busy day I got home, at 11:00 pm or a little more. As soon as I got home my Mother asked me to help her to raise up to her to go to the bathroom, because she's passed for a surgery, she can't make any effort for ninety days.I started watching a movie: "Mar Vermelho". When it was 12:00 p.m. I gave the medicine to my mother, and backed to continue seeing the movie that I don't know its right name in English, but it's interesting, I already thought this, even I haven't fineshed yet. I was lying on the sofa while wathing the movie, unhappily I slept, perhaps 12:30p.m. and my mother raise up alone, it frights me, even now, she still can't. She said it was nothing, she was well, and it has no problem to do this, that I need to sleep because I raise up very early, and spend all day out of home, working or studing... (as if she wanted to say that if she had done this once or twice, not always, it would have no problem)...... But the truth is that she needs me, and I couldn't had slept, and let her get up alone.Now it's a day after, 11:35, and I asleep...
But I need to overcome...
Well...
I hope I can write better things tomorrow.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário